Sometimes I feel like we’re strangers-you’re reading my blog posts but don’t know who I am, and I’m asking you to follow along but I don’t know who you are.
For today’s blog post, I’m going to list 20 random facts about me, to kind of break the ice and let you guys get to know me a little better!
Obviously, I don’t want this to be one sided, so if you’d like to leave a comment down below saying hi, or telling me a weird fact about you, I’d love to hear it!
20 random facts about me
1. My favorite time of year is Fall.
2. My favorite holiday is Christmas.
3. I’m terrified of clowns, sharks, and leeches.
4. I hate the sound of creasing paper.
5. I have a corgi/mini australian shepard mix named Ava.
6. My favorite color is a pastel pink, but I love wearing anything black.
7. I have never been stung by a bee.
8. I’ve never played uno.
9. I have been stung by a jellyfish.
10. I am Mexican and Norwegian.
11. I was born in San Luis Obispo, Ca.
12. My first job was as a busser & cashier at McLintocks Saloon in Arroyo Grande.
13. I took singing lessons and piano lessons when I was 12.
14. Phantom of the Opera is my favorite musical, and actually inspired me to start singing.
15. I took 2 years of journalism in highschool.
16. I am 25 years old.
17. My birthday is November 29th.
18. Brunch is probably my favorite meal of the day.
19. I’ve been blogging and vlogging since 2015.
20. I’m obsessed with the glamour of the 1950’s.
I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Don’t forget to say hello or leave a weird fact in the comments below!